• Hallo, ich aus den Vereinigten Staaten, State of Maine bin. Ich sah Ihren Star Trek Online Flotte Promotion-Videos auf Youtube, und wollte, um Ihnen mitzuteilen, dass Sie eine gute Arbeit geleistet haben auf sie. Die Beta-Videos music is excellent, too. (Bitte verzeihen Sie einen ungültigen Text, wie ich spreche kein Deutsch, und nehmen mit Globefish als Übersetzer) - AJ

• Hello :)

You can speak english if you want to ;) Thanks a lot for your feedback (pulse?^^), I guess the creator of the videos will be happy to hear that. Feels good to be known overseas :D

See ya ingame,

Greetings, Jacques

• Howdy Serikor, thank you for the flowers ;)

greetings from Boston, MA

~ Lord Inquisitor Xell ~

- Lord of Thelyn Ennor -

- Warden of the Ordo Malleus -

- Lord Paramount of the Ordo Hereticus -

- Protector of the Emperor's Inquisition -

TE_Management_Signatur_Xell.png

"There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time!"

Star Citizen Record

• Songs:
    Two_Steps_From_Hell_-_Diplomatic_Immunity
    +
    Brand_X_Music_-_Bring_The_Pain

here a sto montage video from us:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ICZmOXJxxc&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ICZmOXJxxc&hl=de_DE&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

• Boston?! I had no idea that Thelyn-Ennor had members in the US. /blush

- A.J.

"He is an Austrian in Boston."

That sounds like a movie Title. :D

"Hebt hoch die Flagge. Lasst diese degenerierten Bastarde wissen, wer an diesem Tag kommt, um ihre Leben einzufordern!"
    Sergeant Adar Geronan, Space Marine

• or maybe a book title ;)....Xell write a book about your Austrian and Boston adventures :D

Sounds very boring to me :D Perhaps it should be a book for kids about the big journey of the little boy xell from austria to boston. The kids would like it if it would be full of pictures :P

Greetings

• Sounds very boring to me :D Perhaps it should be a book for kids about the big journey of the little boy xell from austria to boston. The kids would like it if it would be full of pictures :P

Greetings

xD

________________________________________Enjoy the Dead Girls Body!!!___________________________________________
    206kb.jpg

• "He is an Austrian in Boston."

That sounds like a movie Title. :D

good idea Nere ^^

Leading Actor: Christoph Waltz as Xell

Zitat

Christoph Waltz (born October 4, 1956) is an Austrian actor. He is best known for his portrayal of SS Standartenführer Hans Landa in the 2009 film Inglourious Basterds, for which he won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor at the 82nd Academy Awards in 2010, the second Austrian actor to receive an Oscar.

~ Lord Inquisitor Xell ~

- Lord of Thelyn Ennor -

"There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time!"

Star Citizen Record

• Ach ja die Österreicher wieder :D:D:D

________________________________________Enjoy the Dead Girls Body!!!___________________________________________
    206kb.jpg

• sagt einer aus Dönerland ^^
    2008 gabs btw auch einen!

Director for "He is an Austrian in Boston.": Stefan Ruzowitzky :mrgreen:
    (born December 25, 1961) is an Academy Award-winning Austrian film director and screenwriter.

He won the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film at the 80th Academy Awards in 2008.
    Stefan Ruzowitzky works currently on the Vampire Horror film The Last Voyage of the Demeter, which based on Bram Stokers Dracula tale.

~ Lord Inquisitor Xell ~

- Lord of Thelyn Ennor -

Star Citizen Record

• ich rede hier von Deutschland.... dagegen ist die Türkei ein Paradies schöne Strände usw ;)

aber lass uns mal nicht offtopic werden hier!

*back to english please

~ Lord Inquisitor Xell ~

- Lord of Thelyn Ennor -

Star Citizen Record

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!